Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Health Care Disastor

I am usually pretty open-minded. I don't really buy into the Health Care scare tactics that the left or the right spits out. I just read this article, and I must say I turned full on against health care reform. Before there was a cloud of skepticism, but no there is no way in hell I can support the Gubmint getting their hands anywhere near my health care.

I will concede the article is UK based but it is still not changing my view.

Here is a snippet from the article:

Miss Capewell, 23, said doctors refused to even see her son Jayden, who lived for almost two hours without any medical support.

She said he was breathing unaided, had a strong heartbeat and was even moving his arms and legs, but medics refused to admit him to a special care baby unit.


Sad. Truly pathetic, and sad.

No comments: